RNS Logo

rns.recipes

◈ 9ce92808be498e9e05590ff27cbfdfe4
RNS 1.5.5 released https://pypi.org/project/rns/

100% CPU util on my Nomadnet server

Started by jaykayenn 9ae69e3541cb9b62... ·

jaykayenn 01fc01580164cf4c...
#1

Several times a day, my Nomadnet server is getting pinned to 100% CPU with dozens of Nomadnet child processes. After about 5 minutes or so, they disappear and everything calms down again. Nomadnet normally only runs at about 4-6% CPU. I don't see any spikes in disk or NIC activity, but maybe this is DDoS?

#2

this also happens to me for whatever reason randomly, I have a feeling it's actually rnsd which nomadnet automatically starts up because I vaguely remember seeing that with htop but I'm not super confident about that

#3

also post the interfaces you are using, cause I'm using i2p, backbone and then have public backbone and i2p interfaces, the problem could be one of those.

jaykayenn 01fc01580164cf4c...
#4

All TCP-based. 2 Backbone listeners and 4 clients.

Post a Reply

Supports Markdown: **bold**, *italic*, `code`, ```code blocks```, [links](url)

Log in to upload images

Quote
Copied to clipboard