RNS Logo

rns.recipes

◈ 9ce92808be498e9e05590ff27cbfdfe4
RNS 1.5.5 released https://pypi.org/project/rns/

charlieb

NomadNet

11db5ee44ff375c4bb8af631d20dfb40

441cd46aedb2888b29db85ae6bc55eec

Registered

2

threads

8

posts

Recent Threads

Locative - Ingress or Pokemon Go on Reticulum 󱢉 Showcase

· 3 replies

Adding 915Mhz band to Xaio ESP32S3/SW1262 General

· 9 replies

Recent Posts

Locative - Ingress or Pokemon Go on Reticulum 󱢉 Showcase

I've left the cloud node on in server mode if anyone wants to transact with it. It's locative ID is M2lguTqbSdEGOCW+/hb3ZwSjYgUCqqNyUOmka2zRcGw= like in the exa...

Locative - Ingress or Pokemon Go on Reticulum 󱢉 Showcase

Thanks. I did have it in mind to encourage real world build out.

Locative - Ingress or Pokemon Go on Reticulum 󱢉 Showcase

Locative is a node collecting game on reticulum. Players visit locative nodes and "collect" them by doing a cryptographically verifiable transaction that's stor...

Adding 915Mhz band to Xaio ESP32S3/SW1262 General

I would look into https://github.com/attermann/microReticulum I believe that is already using RadioLib. I'll happily throw my port up if you really want but it...

Adding 915Mhz band to Xaio ESP32S3/SW1262 General

Turns out that micro reticulum firmware supports this device type quite nicely. So this is not needed.

Adding 915Mhz band to Xaio ESP32S3/SW1262 General

I asked claude about this before and it thought it was too much work and to invasive for me as a newbie to consider but now I ask: I'm getting some positive no...

Adding 915Mhz band to Xaio ESP32S3/SW1262 General

Well the testing did not go well. It was super crashy on all frequencies, not just the one I added. After trying a bunch of different things I decided it was ea...

Adding 915Mhz band to Xaio ESP32S3/SW1262 General

I have a bunch of these tiny devices and I'm starting to actually want to use them for experimentation. The version of RNode_Firmware_CE on liberatedsystems/RNo...

Copied to clipboard