RNS Logo

rns.recipes

◈ 9ce92808be498e9e05590ff27cbfdfe4
RNS 1.5.5 released https://pypi.org/project/rns/

lucas

NomadNet

96156ece12b61b74e7cbbe67cdcd517b

6f5cf15076055f7d4b9853f56e11e341

Registered

0

threads

4

posts

Recent Posts

Updated software chapter of the manual General

This is awesome. Thanks! I am on a propaganda campaign to convince some fellow nerds to take up RNS, and this will help greatly.

China and RNS: a test report Off-topic

I haven't dug in enough, but what does the packet look like for RNS when running over TCP or UDP? Presumably this could be identified and also blocked.

Establishing RNode Parameter Standards for the US General

I would also be interested in some standards as well. I am working on building a small mesh deployment with some peers, and will be using LoRa as a failsafe bac...

Question about RNS and announce General

This is the issue that some poorly designed applications have also introduced, where they spam announcements. There have been attempts to curb this, but I think...

Copied to clipboard