RNS Logo

rns.recipes

◈ 9ce92808be498e9e05590ff27cbfdfe4
RNS 1.5.5 released https://pypi.org/project/rns/

Scully

NomadNet

93a0dde451ef0d4110e9520b82ec2524

cb93502e4fa18250e59d5cd77c456371

I have recently gotten into reticulum out of curiosity and an interest in radio. I find the space very welcoming!

Registered

1

thread

4

posts

Recent Threads

Anyone had luck with a seed solar node? Help

· 3 replies

Recent Posts

Anyone had luck with a seed solar node? Help

I don't believe I explained it very well. I have a seed solar node which is an all in one product sold for meshtastic. However I did in fact find a github page...

Anyone had luck with a seed solar node? Help

I have had one of these laying around for months and just recently thought of a good place to put it for a reticulum radio. Thing is, these radios do not have f...

China and RNS: a test report Off-topic

I am fairly certain China has a large amateur radio community, but I wonder if it is the same as it in most places where it is largely older people who are unwi...

Establishing RNode Parameter Standards for the US General

I do agree that their is a need for standardization in how we setup LoRa devices. Even as someone who has an tech finds the LoRa explanation of 'channels' and '...

Copied to clipboard